The CSWP comprises three documents: the general standard, the symbol and line-style libraries and the Agent Responsible Code tables.
- Release history
- The current version of the CSWP is 1.03.00
- Extract the CAD standard from the digitally signed copy or the unsigned copy of the CAD Standard for Works Projects document v1.03.00
- Click to download the symbol and line-style libraries
- Extract the Agent Responsible Code tables from the digitally signed copy or the unsigned copy of the ARC v3.22.02
- Click to downlaod the Practice Note 1/2007 or the Practice Note 2/2007
- Suggestions for additions to the libraries and requests for new Agent Responsible Codes shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Hongkong Post e-Cert is used to digitally sign the files. After downloading and saving, the digitally signed files with extension .p7s may be extracted back to normal files using the crypto tool. The unsigned copies are identical to the extracted files.