Tender awarded for site in Cheung Sha Wan
The Lands Department announced today (November 15) that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6549 off Hing Wah Street West, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Sky Asia Properties Limited (parent company: Sino Land Company Limited, Shimao Property Holdings Limited, Wheelock Properties Limited, K Wah International Holdings Limited and S E A Holdings Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $17,288 million.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Clever Like Limited (Chime Corporation Limited)
(2) Delta Bridge Limited (Hang Lung Properties Limited)
(3) Dream Garden Investments Limited (New World Development Company Limited)
(4) Excel Top Development Limited (China Overseas Land & Investment Limited)
(5) Great Rainbow Investments Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited)
(6) High Crown Holdings Limited (Kerry Properties Limited)
(7) Juliyam Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited)
(8) Smart Source Management Ltd (Kingboard Property Development (HK) Company Limited)
(9) Topco (HK) Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(10) Virtue High (Hong Kong) Limited (Logan Property Holdings Company Limited)
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6549 has a site area of about 19,348 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 55,062 sq m and 91,770 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Issued at HKT 16:35