Tender awarded for site in Cheung Sha Wan
The Lands Department today (October 30) announced that the tender for a site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6550 off Hing Wah Street West, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Fedder Limited (parent company: Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $5,060 million.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Art Champion Investment Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited)
(2) Fortune Master Investments Limited (Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited)
(3) Juliyam Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited)
(4) Lucky Victory Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(5) One Gold Investment Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited)
(6) Shiny Leading Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited)
(7) Shun Ho Technology Holdings Limited (Babenna Limited)
(8) Sunny Global Development Limited (Billion Real Estate Holdings Limited)
(9) Supreme Success Investments Limited (Stanford Hotels Enterprises Limited)
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6550 has a site area of about 4,880 square metres and is designated for hotel purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 20,862 sq m and 34,770 sq m respectively.
Ends/Monday, October 30, 2017
Issued at HKT 17:31