Tenders awarded for business site and residential site
The Lands Department today (August 16) announced that the tenders for a business site and a residential site have been awarded on 50-year land grants at a total premium of $3,177.48 million.
The business site, New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6572 at the junction of Wing Hong Street, Yu Chau West Street and Wing Ming Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, was awarded to the highest tenderer, Bonson Holdings Limited (parent company: New World Development Company Limited), at $2,967.48 million. The residential site, Lot No. 763 in Demarcation District No. 332 Lantau at Cheung Sha, Lantau Island, New Territories, was awarded to the highest tenderer, Golden United Development Limited (parent company: Leap Up Investments Limited), at $210 million.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in respect of each lot in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(a) New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6572
(1) Asia Mark Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(2) Charm Step Development Limited (Fast Forward Global Limited)
(3) Fedder Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited)
(4) One Gold Investment Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited)
(5) Profit Realty Development Limited (Billion Real Estate Holdings Limited)
(6) Treasure King Investment Limited (Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited)
(7) Tristar Capital Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited)
(8) Well Growth Holdings Limited (S E A Holdings Limited)
(b) Lot No. 763 in Demarcation District No. 332 Lantau
(1) Asia Bright Development Limited (Sino Land Company Limited)
(2) Cosmic Fortune Limited (Wheelock Properties Limited)
(3) Dragon Star H.K. Investments Limited (K. Wah Properties (Holdings) Limited)
(4) Happy Land Corporation Limited (Emperor International Holdings Limited)
(5) Li Wo Properties Investments Company Limited
(6) Moral Smart Capital Investment Limited (Gemini Investments (Holdings) Limited)
(7) Regal Wise Holdings Limited (Far East Consortium International Limited)
(8) Time Fort Limited (K&K Property Holdings Limited)
New Kowloon Inland Lot No. 6572 has a site area of about 2,873 square metres and is designated for non-residential (excluding hotel, petrol filling station and residential care home) purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 20,686 sq m and 34,476 sq m respectively. Both include the gross floor area of Government Accommodation, being a refuse collection point to be constructed by the purchaser.
Lot No. 763 in Demarcation District No. 332 Lantau has a site area of about 2,480 sq m and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 596 sq m and 992 sq m respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Issued at HKT 17:30