Tenders awarded for two residential sites
The Lands Department today (May 2) announced that the tenders for two residential sites had been awarded on 50-year land grant at a total premium of $1,848 million.
Rural Building Lot No. 1165 near 110 Repulse Bay Road, Hong Kong, was awarded to Winfield Investments Limited at $1,668 million. Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 436 at Kwun Fat Street, Siu Lam, Tuen Mun, New Territories, was awarded to Billion Ideal Limited at $180 million.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the two sites to the highest tenderers," a Government spokesman said.
The tenderers other than the successful tenderer in respect of each lot in alphabetical order were:
(a) Rural Building Lot No. 1165
(1) A & F Property Development Company Limited
(2) Dragon Mark International Limited
(3) Eminent Gold Investments Limited
(4) Globaluck Limited
(5) Great Horwood Limited
(6) Mega Island (HK) Limited
(7) Regal Crown Development Limited
(8) Rich Group Investments Limited
(9) Super Record Limited
(10) Tenderer's identity not clear
(b) Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 436
(1) Casson Investments Limited
(2) Ever World Limited
(3) Fortune Top Development Limited
(4) Jet Union Development Limited
(5) Max Time Asia Investment Limited
(6) Nan Hua International Engineering Company Limited
(7) New Regent Asia Limited
(8) Perfect Wealthy Limited
(9) Rapid Prosperous Limited
(10) Real Charm Investment Limited
(11) Tenderer's identity not clear
Rural Building Lot No. 1165 has a site area of about 4,340 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 2,344 square metres and 3,906 square metres respectively.
Tuen Mun Town Lot No. 436 has a site area of about 9,020 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 2,165 square metres and 3,608 square metres respectively.
Ends/Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Issued at HKT 18:26