Tender awarded for site in Sai Kung
The Lands Department today (July 29) announced that the tender for a site at Tui Min Hoi, Sai Kung, Lot No. 1176 in Demarcation District No. 215, had been awarded to Choiceland Limited on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $55.275 million.
"Authority from the Central Tender Board was given to the Lands Department to award the site to the highest tenderer," a Government spokesman said.
The other tenderers were, in alphabetical order:
(1) Beacon Hill Garden Limited
(2) Bene Vobis Investment Company Limited
(3) Full Supreme Limited
(4) Hong Kong Asphalt Limited
(5) Kingmap International Limited
(6) Marhong Investment Limited
(7) Most Genius Limited
(8) Nice Choice Corporation Limited
(9) Ruby Stone Limited
(10) Sincere Property Investments Limited
(11) Winable Enterprises Limited
Lot No. 1176 in Demarcation District No. 215 has a site area of about 1,659.4 square metres and is designated for non-industrial (excluding residential, hotel, godown and petrol filling station) purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 746.7 square metres and 1,244.5 square metres respectively.
Ends/Friday, July 29, 2011
Issued at HKT 17:01