Tender awarded for site in Sha Tin
The Lands Department announced today (July 8) that the tender for a site, Sha Tin Town Lot No. 613 at the junction of Tsung Tau Ha Road and Kwei Tei Street, Sha Tin, New Territories, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Data Zone Company Limited (parent company: CMCC Infrastructure Holdings Limited), on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $5,600,000,000.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Asset Capital Limited (Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited);
(2) Crown Gain Investments Limited (CK Asset Holdings Limited);
(3) Joy Wide Asia Investment Limited (Great Harvest Group Development Limited);
(4) Lucky Nice Investment Limited;
(5) Mapletree TM (HKSAR) Limited (Mapletree Investments Pte Ltd);
(6) Smart Union Limited (Chinese Estates Holdings Limited);
(7) ST Development Limited (ST Holdco Limited); and
(8) Wise Castle Corporation Limited (Chime Corporation Limited).
Sha Tin Town Lot No. 613 has a site area of about 9,178 square metres and the permissible uses are industrial; godown and ancillary office; office in direct support of an industrial operation; information technology and telecommunications industries; research, design and development centre; audio-visual recording studio; media design and media production; workshop for laundering, dry cleaning, tailoring or repair of goods; art studio; vehicle repair workshop, vehicle inspection centre or vehicle testing centre; cargo handling and forwarding facilities; showroom ancillary to factory; motor vehicle showroom on the ground floor; laboratory, inspection and testing centre; recyclable collection centre; the Public Vehicle Park and a combination of any of the permissible uses. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 52,315 sq m and 87,191 sq m respectively, both including the gross floor area of the Public Vehicle Park to be constructed by the purchaser under the Conditions of Sale.
Ends/Wednesday, July 8, 2020
Issued at HKT 18:45